Presented below are the site policies for using papercraftivity.com. By using this website you agree to the terms and conditions as posted on this website. If you do not agree with these policies, please do not use, view or interact with this site or any services offered by this site.
My goal for this site is to provide the latest information that inspires creativity. It offers details, articles, guides, tips, techniques and instructions that can be reinterpreted into something that is uniquely yours. So please regard all the work and devotion that went into supplying these tools.
Copyright Site Policy
All content (unless noted) on papercraftivity.com is fully copyrighted by the site owner and all rights to the content are reserved. The information, images, graphics, instructions, tutorials, downloads and all other materials on this website are not in the public domain.
- Downloading and temporary storage of one or more of the pages on the site for the purpose of viewing and printing on a personal computer for your own personal and non-commercial use is permitted.
- Unless permission is clearly stated on individual articles, do not copy any material on this website. Reproduction or redistribution in any form of the contents of this site in whole or in part is prohibited without the prior written consent of papercraftivity.com through our contact form.
- If you find information on this site valuable and want to share it with your readers, you may provide a link to the content on a webpage. For your convenience, social sharing buttons have been added in the footer section on every webpage as well. Sharing and linking to papercraftivity.com from other websites are permitted and encouraged.
Guidelines for Commenting
- All comments must be "family-friendly" and non-offensive.
- The comments are a place for sharing and discussions, please practice kindness, and no selling or promoting.
- All comments are moderated and may be edited for spelling, grammar, offensive content, or to remove commercial or promotional content and links.
- For your protection, please do not include your email address in your comment. This allows spambots to create an account with your email address and to start sending unwanted spam to your inbox!
Infringing Material Site Policy
If you become aware of any copyright infringement on this site please report this through our contact form.
To file a copyright infringement notification (commonly known as a "DMCA takedown notice"), you must be the copyright owner or an authorized agent acting on his or her behalf. It must be in writing and signed (electronic signature accepted).
You must be ready to provide the following:
- Include in the subject field "DMCA Takedown Notice".
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon.
- Identification of the location of the material that is infringing the copyrighted work listed above. Include the URL address that leads to the infringing work.
- Include your contact information including full name, city/state, telephone#, and email address.
- Include a statement that the complaint is in "good faith" that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Include a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is
Back to Top | Home